Aniline market to rise at 5.2% CAGR till 2027
2022-06-01 03:01:55 UTC | Chemicals & Advanced Materials
Aniline is an organic compound with the formula C₆H₅NH₂. Consisting of a phenyl group attached to an amino group, aniline is the simplest aromatic amine. It is an industrially significant commodity chemical, as well as a versatile starting material for fine chemical synthesis. The global aniline market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 5.2 percent annually through 2027, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global aniline market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the aniline industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the process, application, and region. The global market for aniline can be segmented by process: reduction of nitrobenzene, substitution of chlorobenzene. Aniline market is further segmented by application: methylenediphenyl diisocyanate (MDI), rubber chemicals, agrochemicals, dyes & pigments. Based on region, the aniline market is segmented into: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America.
- reduction of nitrobenzene
- substitution of chlorobenzene
- methylenediphenyl diisocyanate (MDI)
- rubber chemicals
- dyes & pigments
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global aniline market with some of the key players being BASF SE, BorsodChem MCHZ, s.r.o. (Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.), Chongqing Changfeng Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd., Covestro AG (Bayer AG), Dow Chemical Company, Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Jiangsu Ruifeng Polymer Materials Co., Ltd. (Taizhou Ruibai Chemical Co., Ltd.), Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group Co., Ltd., Jilin Connell Chemical Industry LLC, Lanxess AG, Lanzhou Petrochemical Company, Shandong Haihua Group Co., Ltd., Shandong Jinling Group Co., Ltd., Shandong Jinmei Riyue Chemical Company Limited, Sinopec Nanjing Chemical Industries Co., Ltd., SP Chemicals Holdings Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., The Chemours Company, Tianji Coal Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd., Tosoh Corporation, Volzhsky Orgsynthese, JSC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global aniline market.
- To classify and forecast the global aniline market based on process, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global aniline market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global aniline market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global aniline market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global aniline market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.