Automotive Solenoid serves as a point of contact for power to reach the starter
from the battery. Automotive solenoids serve a broad range of purposes,
including automatic transmission. As a result of a surge in vehicle sales, the
demand for solenoids from manufacturers is increasing. The modernization of automobiles
has boosted the trend of engine downsizing, which is expected to gain further
traction in the years ahead. An important result of this trend is the growing
usage of solenoids in automotive transmission.
The Automotive Solenoid Market size is projected to reach USD 7.9 Billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 4.7 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% globally.
Quality, innovative product offerings, flexibility, and aftersales support are anticipated to play a significant role in promoting the sales of automotive solenoids. Moreover, manufacturers are also emphasizing on expanding their geographical reach and manufacturing capabilities through research and development in order to ensure a prominent position in the competitive automotive solenoid market.
The Major Players In The Automotive Solenoid Market Include:
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nidec Corporation, MVD Auto Components Pvt.Ltd., Stoneridge Inc., Aptiv PLC, Bitron Industrie S.p.A, BorgWarner Inc., Continental AG, Cumsa Corporation-Lockcarft, Global Point Magnetics Asia Co. Ltd., Denso Corporation, GKN PLC, Hitachi Ltd., Husco International Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Parker Hannifin Corporation, Schaeffler AG, Kendrion NV, Magnet - Schultz GmbH & Co. Kg, Rotex Automation Limited, Padmini Vna Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, Pneumadyne Inc., TLX Technologies LLC., WABCO Holdings Inc.
Market has segmented the global Automotive Solenoid market on the basis of type, application, and region:
The Automotive Solenoid market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
Light Commercial Vehicle, Passenger Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Safety And Security, Body Control & Interiors, Engine Control & Cooling System, Fuel & Emission Control, HVAC, Other Application
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2028)
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe. COVID-19 protocols ranging from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, Automotive Solenoid Market have experienced slowdown the growth, however market is expected bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
Key Takeaways from this Report
· Evaluate market potential by analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) data given at the country level – for product types, end-use applications, and by different industry verticals.
· Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges, and hidden opportunities.
· Get in-depth insights on your competitor’s performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT, and more.
· Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
· Understand the industry supply chain with a deep dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies to your processes.
· Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
· Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics, and regulatory landscape for more than the top 20 countries globally for the market.Contact: