Cancer supportive care drugs market to hit USD 21,913 million by 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company
2022-09-03 23:33:30 UTC | Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
According to the Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer, supportive care is the prevention and management of the adverse effects of cancer and its treatment. This includes management of physical and psychological symptoms and side-effects across the continuum of the cancer experience from diagnosis through anticancer treatment to post-treatment care. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global cancer supportive care drugs market will total USD 21,913 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 1.4 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cancer supportive care drugs market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cancer supportive care drugs industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the drug class, and region. The global market for cancer supportive care drugs can be segmented by drug class: antiemetics, bisphosphonates, erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESA), granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSFs), non-steroidal auto inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), opioids, others. Cancer supportive care drugs market is further segmented by region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By drug class:
- erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESA)
- granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSFs)
- non-steroidal auto inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market, including Amgen Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Helsinn Healthcare SA, Heron Therapeutics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis International AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Read Full Report : https://gen-cons.com/store/global-cancer-supportive-care-drugs-market
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cancer supportive care drugs market.
- To classify and forecast the global cancer supportive care drugs market based on drug class, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global cancer supportive care drugs market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cancer supportive care drugs market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cancer supportive care drugs market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global cancer supportive care drugs market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.