Clinical trials market to reach USD 52,794 million at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2028
2022-09-09 10:31:33 UTC | Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Clinical trials are a type of research that studies new tests and treatments and evaluates their effects on human health outcomes. People volunteer to take part in clinical trials to test medical interventions including drugs, cells and other biological products, surgical procedures, radiological procedures, devices, behavioural treatments and preventive care. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2028, the global clinical trials market will worth USD 52,794 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global clinical trials market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the clinical trials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the indication, phase, and region. The global market for clinical trials can be segmented by indication: autoimmune, cardiovascular, CNS condition, diabetes, obesity, oncology, pain management, others. Clinical trials market is further segmented by phase: phase I, phase II, phase III, phase IV. Based on region, the clinical trials market is segmented into: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America.
- CNS condition
- pain management
- phase I
- phase II
- phase III
- phase IV
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The global clinical trials market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Clinipace Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, ICON plc, IQVIA Holdings, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Labcorp), Novo Nordisk A/S, Parexel International, Pfizer Inc., Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, Sanofi S.A., Syneos Health, LLC, WuXi AppTec Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global clinical trials market.
- To classify and forecast the global clinical trials market based on indication, phase, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global clinical trials market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global clinical trials market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global clinical trials market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global clinical trials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.