Dibutylamine market to rise at 4.3% CAGR till 2027
2022-06-09 13:00:11 UTC | Chemicals & Advanced Materials
Dibutylamine (DBA, also called Di-N-Butylamine DNBA or n-DBA) is a secondary dialkylamine with the formula C8H19N. It is used as a corrosion inhibitor, in the manufacture of emulsifiers, and as a flotation agent. The global dibutylamine market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 4.3 percent annually through 2027, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global dibutylamine market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dibutylamine industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for dibutylamine can be segmented by application: agrochemicals, paints & inks, pharmaceuticals, rubber chemicals. Dibutylamine market is further segmented by region: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America.
- paints & inks
- rubber chemicals
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Dibutylamine Market, including Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd., BASF SE, Daicel Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Koei Chemical Co., Ltd., OQ Chemicals GmbH, Zhejiang Jianye Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Jinju Chemical Co., Ltd. (Juhua Group Corporation), Zhejiang Xinhua Chemical Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dibutylamine market.
- To classify and forecast the global dibutylamine market based on application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global dibutylamine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dibutylamine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dibutylamine market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global dibutylamine market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.