to this latest study, the growth in the Direct Current Arc Fault Circuit
Interrupter (AFCI) market will change significantly from the previous year.
Over the next five years, Direct Current Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) will
register a CAGR in terms of revenue, and the global market size will reach USD
in millions by 2028.
An arc-fault circuit interrupter (AFCI) or arc-fault detection device (AFDD) is a circuit breaker that breaks the circuit when it detects the electric arcs that are a signature of loose connections in home wiring. Loose connections, which can develop over time, can sometimes become hot enough to ignite house fires. AFCI protection is not required for outlets located outside or in garages or bathroom areas. (B) All 15A or 20A, 120V branch circuits supplying outlets in dormitory unit bedrooms, living rooms, hallways, closets, bathrooms, or similar areas. AFCI protection is currently required for all 15 and 20 amp branch circuits providing power to outlets in residential family rooms, dining rooms, living rooms, parlors, libraries, dens, bedrooms, sunrooms, recreation rooms, closets, hallways, and similar rooms or areas.
The comprehensive report of the Direct Current Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) will analyse data changes and their impact on the market at the global level. It also analyses the overall growth of companies in the market and their abilities to manage and control profit levels, which is highly important to any investor wishing to open and expand a company within the same market.
Key Players Covered in Direct Current Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Market Are:
Eaton, Siemens, SolarBOS, Santon, Fonrich, ABB
Market has segmented the Direct Current Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) market on the basis of type, application, and region:
· Max. string voltage
· Max. string voltage ?1000VDC
· Solar Photovoltaics
· Commercial and Industrial
Regions and Countries Covered
· North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
· Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
COVID-19 Impact Direct Current Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) market
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe. COVID-19 protocols ranging from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, Direct Current Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Market have experienced slowdown the growth, however market is expected bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
· Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
· Neutral perspective on the market performance
· Recent industry trends and developments
· Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
· Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
· Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
· In-depth analysis of the Dc Arc Fault Circuit Breaker (AFCI) Market