The global Electric Curtains Market
is projected to cross USD 80.66 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.5% from
2021 to 2027.
The IMR report on Electric Curtains market provides insightful data on the growth trajectory of the industry over 2022-2028, highlighting key aspects such as historical and current trends, primary growth drivers, and opportunities that may impact revenue flow over the analysis timeframe. Apart from this, the research literature also lays out the challenges and threats faced by the industry players while divulging solutions for the same.
The global Electric Curtains Market based on platform type is bifurcated into air, land and naval. On the basis of system type, the market is bifurcated into targeting system, imaging system and electronic support measures. Based on sensor technology type, the market is segregated into scanning sensor and staring sensor. On the basis of imaging technology, the market is bifurcated into hyper spectral and multi spectral.
The Major Players In The Electric Curtains Market Include:
· SOMFY (France)
· HunterDouglas (Netherlands)
· HC SMART HOME (China)
· NBT Exports Pvt. Ltd. (India)
· The Great Curtain Company (US)
· Silent Gliss (Switzerland)
· Vista (India)
· The Shade Store LLC (US)
· Loft Curtains (US)
· Automatic Curtain Ltd. (US)
· Airtècnics (Spain)
· Creative Windows (US)
· and others.
Market has segmented the global Electric Curtains market on the basis of type, application, and region:
The Electric Curtains market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
· ripple fold
· pleat tailored pinch and inverted (tailored
· and inverted)
· and inverted
· rod pocket
· and cubicle
· and household
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2028)
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe. COVID-19 protocols ranging from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, Electric Curtains Market have experienced slowdown the growth, however market is expected bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
Report covered the major key points:
· Explore key findings of the overall market
· Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
· Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
· Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
· Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
· Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
· Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developmentsContact: