Flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market to surpass USD 49,514 million by 2028, attaining a CAGR of 6.7%
2022-09-10 01:49:21 UTC | Manufacturing & Construction
In industrial processes where liquids, air or gases are used, sensors are used to measure and detect pressure, temperature, flow and levels. The global flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 49,514 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors industry.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, connectivity, end user, and region. The global market for flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors can be segmented by product: flow sensors, level sensors, pressure sensors, temperature sensors. Flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market is further segmented by connectivity: wired, wireless. Based on end user, the flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market is segmented into: aerospace & military, automotive, chemicals & petrochemicals, food & beverages, industrial, medical & pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, semiconductors, water & wastewater, others. On the basis of region, the flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- flow sensors
- level sensors
- pressure sensors
- temperature sensors
By end user:
- aerospace & military
- chemicals & petrochemicals
- food & beverages
- medical & pharmaceuticals
- oil & gas
- water & wastewater
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market with some of the key players being ABB Ltd., AMETEK, Inc., Amphenol Corporation, Badger Meter, Inc., Baker Hughes Company, Dwyer Instruments Inc, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser AG, Fiso Technologies Inc, Fluke Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., IDEX Corporation , Illinois Tool Works Inc., Invensys Limited, JUMO GmbH & Co. KG, KELLER AG, Keyence Corporation, KROHNE Ltd, Maxim Integrated, MKS Instruments, Inc., Sensata Technologies B.V., Siemens AG, TDK Electronics AG, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Tokyo Keiki Inc., Yokogawa Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market.
- To classify and forecast the global flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market based on product, connectivity, end user, region.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global flow, level, temperature and pressure sensors market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.