According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Healthcare IT Market is projected to grow from USD 321.9 Billion in 2022 to USD 822.5 Billion in 2027 at a CAGR value of 20.2% from 2022 to 2027.
The market is driven by the growing investment in healthcare facilities
by governments across developing regions, adoption of new surgical technology,
growth of medical tourism, a growing number of hospitals, growing geriatric
population, increasing need for surgical intervention, and rising demand for
non-invasive surgical procedures.
Browse 153 Market Data Tables and 113 Figures spread through 185 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Healthcare IT Market - Forecast to 2027’’ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/healthcare-it-market
By Procedure Type (Electronic Health Records, Computerized Provider Order Entry Systems, Electronic Prescribing Systems, Tele-Healthcare, Clinical Information Systems, PACs, Laboratory Information Systems, Others), By Region (Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific, Central, and South America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa), Competitive Landscape Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· As per the application outlook, the electronic health records segment is expected to be the largest segment in the healthcare IT market from 2022 to 2027
· The APAC region is analyzed to be the fastest-growing segment in the market
· Philips Healthcare, Agfa Healthcare, Apollo, Hewlett-Packard, Max Healthcare Ltd., McKesson Corporation, EClinicalworks, Athenahealth Inc., GE Healthcare, and Carestream Health among others, are some of the key players in the healthcare IT market.
· Electronic Health Records
· Computerized Provider Order Entry Systems
· Electronic Prescribing Systems
· Clinical Information Systems
· Laboratory Information Systems
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +1 6026667238