According to a new market research report published
by Global Market Estimates, the Global Multiplex Assays Market is projected to
grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2023 to 2028.
The multiplex assays market is driven by factors such as the increasing demand for faster and more efficient diagnostic solutions fuels market growth. Multiplex assays allow for the simultaneous detection and analysis of multiple analytes in a single sample, enabling quicker and more comprehensive diagnoses.
Browse 147 Market Data Tables and 115 Figures spread through 163 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Multiplex Assays Market - Forecast to 2028’’ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/multiplex-assays-market-3983
By Product & Service (Consumables, Instruments, and Software & Services), By Type (Protein Multiplex Assays, Nucleic Acid Multiplex Assays, and Cell-based Multiplex Assays), By Technology (Flow Cytometry, Fluorescence Detection, Luminescence, Multiplex Real-Time PCR, Other Technologies), By Application (Research & Development and Clinical Diagnostics), By End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals & Research Institutes, Reference Laboratories, Other End Users), and By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa), Competitive Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis)
Key Market Insights
· As per the product & service outlook, the consumables segment is expected to be the largest segment in the global multiplex assays market from 2023 to 2028.
· As per the type outlook, the protein multiplex assays segment is expected to be the largest segment in the global multiplex assays market from 2023 to 2028.
· The Asia Pacific region is analyzed to be the fastest-growing segment in the market.
· North America has the largest share in the market during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
· Luminex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Illumina, Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, DiaSorin S.p.A., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Abcam plc., Seegene Inc., Merck KGaA, and Assay Genie among others, are some of the key players in the global multiplex assays market.
Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023-2028)
· Software & Services
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023-2028)
· Protein Multiplex Assays
· Nucleic Acid Multiplex Assays
· Cell-based Multiplex Assays
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023-2028)
· Fluorescence Detection
· Multiplex Real-Time PCR
· Other Technologies
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023-2028)
· Research & Development
· Clinical Diagnostics
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023-2028)
· Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
· Hospitals & Research Institutes
· Reference Laboratories
· Other End Users
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2023-2028)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
Contact: Yash Jain
Director- Global Accounts & Strategic Advisory
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +1 6026667238