The GMP Testing Service Market was
valued at USD 1,097.23 Million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD
1,625.60 Million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.97% from 2021 to 2026.
The GMP testing services are relevant to the various manufacturers in food and beverages industry, cosmetics production, pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices industry. GMP testing services are a must when it comes to obtaining a license for initiating the production where mostly safety and quality is evaluated. For export-oriented businesses adhering to the GMPs of place of export are an obligation.
The report is based on a thorough examination of the whole worldwide GMP testing service market, as well as all of its sub-segments, using exhaustive classifications. With contributions from industry professionals across the value chain, in-depth research and assessment are developed from premium primary and secondary information sources.
The Major Players in the GMP Testing Service Market Include:
· Eurofins Scientific
· PPD Inc.
· Microchem Laboratory
· Sartorius AG
· North American Science Associates Inc.
· Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Covance Inc.)
· Sotera Health (Nelson Laboratories LLC)
· Almac Group
· Pace Analytical
· Wuxi AppTec
· Intertek Group PLC
· Charles River Laboratories
Market has segmented the global GMP Testing Service market on the basis of type, application, and region:
The GMP Testing Service market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
IMR presents a detailed study, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters. Our report on the GMP Testing Service market covers the following areas:
· GMP Testing Service Industry Sizing Analysis
· GMP Testing Service Industry Forecast Analysis
· GMP Testing Service Market Industry Analysis
· Product Validation Testing
· Bioanalytical Services
· And Shelf-Life Testing
· And Other Service Types
· Pharmaceutical And Biopharmaceutical Companies
· Medical Devices Company
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2028)
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe. COVID-19 protocols ranging from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, GMP Testing Service Market have experienced slowdown the growth, however market is expected bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
IMR offers a comprehensive overview of the market through the analysis of key parameters such as revenue, price, competition, and promotions, as well as the study, synthesis, and summarization of data from different sources. It analyzes the leading industry drivers and shows numerous market components. The information offered is thorough, dependable, and the result of a comprehensive primary and secondary study. IMR market research reports offer a comprehensive global market as well as an in-depth strategic sourcing methodology and analysis based on qualitative and quantitative research to anticipate market growth.
Reasons to Purchase the GMP Testing Service Market Report:
· The report includes a plethora of information such as market dynamics scenario and opportunities during the forecast period
· Segments and sub-segments include quantitative, qualitative, value (USD Million,) and volume (Units Million) data.
· Regional, sub-regional, and country level data includes the demand and supply forces along with their influence on the market.
· The competitive landscape comprises share of key players, new developments, and strategies in the last three years.
· Comprehensive companies offering products, relevant financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies by these players.Contact: