According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Infectious Vaccines Market is projected to
grow at a CAGR value of 12.5% from 2022 to 2027.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Infectious Vaccines Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/infectious-vaccines-market-3776
Key Market Insights
· The COVID-19 vaccines segment will have the largest share of the market during the forecasted period as per the technology outlook.
· Multivalent segment will be the fastest growing segment in the market as per type outlook.
· The pneumococcal diseases segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market during the forecasted period.
· Intramuscular & subcutaneous administration segment is expected to hold largest share of market during the forecasted period.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the global infectious vaccines market from 2022 to 2027
· Key players are GlaxoSmithKline plc (UK), Merck & Co., Inc. (US), Pfizer, Inc. (US), Sanofi SA (France), CSL Limited (Australia), Emergent BioSolutions, Inc. (US), Johnson & Johnson (US), AstraZeneca plc (UK), Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd. (India), Bavarian Nordic A/S (Denmark), Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation (Japan), Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (Japan), Panacea Biotec, Ltd. (India), Biological E Limited (India), Bharat Biotech Ltd. (India), Novavax, Inc. (US), FSUE NPO Microgen (Russia), Sinovac Biotech, Ltd. (China), Incepta Vaccine Limited (Bangladesh), Valneva SE (France), VBI Vaccines (US), PT Bio Farma (Persero) (Indonesia), Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US), Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products Co., Ltd. (China), and Indian Immunologicals Limited (India), among others.
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Conjugate Vaccines
· Inactivated & Subunit Vaccines
· Live Attenuated Vaccines
· Recombinant Vaccines
· Toxoid Vaccines
· Viral Vector Vaccines
· COVID-19 Vaccines
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Monovalent Vaccines
· Multivalent Vaccines
Disease Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Pneumococcal Diseases
· Combination Vaccines
· Herpes Zoster
· Meningococcal Diseases
· COVID 19
· Other Disease Indications
Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Intramuscular & Subcutaneous Administration
· Oral Administration
· Other Routes of Administration
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238