Leukapheresis market in Europe estimated to rise to USD 51 million by 2027
2022-06-17 15:31:26 UTC | Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Leukapheresis is a laboratory procedure in which white blood cells are separated from a sample of blood. It is the first step in a treatment called CAR (chimeric antigen receptor) T-cell therapy. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the leukapheresis industry in Europe is expected to rise by USD 17 million with a CAGR of 6.9% by the end of 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into leukapheresis market in Europe. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the leukapheresis industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the Europe market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and country. The Europe market for leukapheresis can be segmented by product: leukapheresis devices, leukapheresis disposables. In 2020, the leukapheresis disposables segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the leukapheresis market. Leukapheresis market is further segmented by application: research, therapies. Based on end user, the leukapheresis market is segmented into: blood centers, hospitals & infusion centers, enterprises, academic & research institutes. On the basis of country, the leukapheresis market also can be divided into: UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe.
- leukapheresis devices
- leukapheresis disposables
By end user:
- blood centers
- hospitals & infusion centers
- academic & research institutes
- Rest of Europe
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Leukapheresis Market in Europe, including AllCells Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, BioIVT LLC, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Haemonetics Corporation, HemaCare Corporation (Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.), Macopharma, STEMCELL Technologies Inc., StemExpress, LLC, Terumo Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the leukapheresis market in Europe.
- To classify and forecast the leukapheresis market in Europe based on product, application, end user, country.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the leukapheresis market in Europe.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the leukapheresis market in Europe.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the leukapheresis market in Europe.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the leukapheresis market in Europe forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.