Molecular imaging equipment market to reach USD 3,469 million at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2028
2022-09-14 01:16:11 UTC | Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Molecular Imaging (MI) is a growing biomedical research discipline that enables the visualization, characterization, and quantification of biologic processes taking place at the cellular and subcellular levels within intact living subjects, including patients. This is in contrast to conventional methods for obtaining molecular information from preserved tissue samples, such as histology. Gen Consulting Company predicts the global molecular imaging equipment market will grow from USD 2,277 million in 2021 to USD 3,469 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global molecular imaging equipment market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the molecular imaging equipment industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for molecular imaging equipment can be segmented by product: PET/CT systems, PET/MRI systems, SPECT systems, SPECT/CT systems. Molecular imaging equipment market is further segmented by application: clinical applications, preclinical research. Based on end user, the molecular imaging equipment market is segmented into: ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospitals, speciality clinics, others. On the basis of region, the molecular imaging equipment market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- PET/CT systems
- PET/MRI systems
- SPECT systems
- SPECT/CT systems
- clinical applications
- preclinical research
By end user:
- ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
- speciality clinics
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Molecular Imaging Equipment Market, including Canon Medical Systems Corporation, CMR Naviscan Corporation, DDD-Diagnostic A/S, Digirad Corporation, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mediso Ltd., MiE Medical Imaging Electronics GmbH, Neusoft Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, Spectrum Dynamics Medical, Inc., United Imaging Healthcare Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global molecular imaging equipment market.
- To classify and forecast the global molecular imaging equipment market based on product, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global molecular imaging equipment market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global molecular imaging equipment market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global molecular imaging equipment market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global molecular imaging equipment market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.