For many events, online e-tickets
marked a paradigm change from traditional event ticketing systems. Most ticket
counters these days encourage people to buy tickets in advance on internet
platforms. Booking tickets via tablet, smartphone, or web applications has been
a major trend in the online event ticketing business in recent years. Because
of the convenience of use, flexibility of booking times, user-friendly
interfaces, and many enticing engagement marketing methods established by
service providers, this trend has grown in popularity. Many ticketing companies
are focusing on delivering mobile ticketing apps that create e-tickets on
smartphones, as well as making their websites more customer-friendly with
various promotional strategies that entice customers with simple ticketing
transactions and discount/point incentives. Furthermore, internet event booking
applications offer all relevant information.
Online event ticketing market was valued at USD 49.53 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 68.55 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.80%.
Global Online Event Ticketing Market Insights, Size, Share, Growth, Opportunities, Emerging Trends, Forecast to 2028. The report includes several in-depth research studies on key aspects of the global Online Event Ticketing market. It's a laudable effort to give a true, transparent picture of the current and future state of the global Online Event Ticketing market, based on trustworthy data and extremely exact figures.
The Major Players in the online event ticketing Market Include:
· Brown Paper Tickets,
· Cvent Inc,
· Eventbee Inc.,
· Eventbrite Inc.,
· moshtix Pty Ltd,
· Razorgator LLC,
· StubHub Inc.,
· Thundex Tix,
· Ticketek Pty Ltd
· many others.
The market has segmented the global online event ticketing market on the basis of type, application, and region:
The Online event ticketing market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
· Live Show,
· Stand-up comedy,
· live concerts,
· other shows
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2028)
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe. COVID-19 protocols ranging from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, Online event ticketing Market have experienced slowdown the growth, however market is expected bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
The Key questions asked in this report are:
1. How to get a free copy of the Online Event Ticketing Market sample report and company profiles?
2. What are the main causes fueling the Online Event Ticketing Market’s expansion?
3. What are the Online Event Ticketing Market’s predicted market size and growth rate?
4. Who are the leading companies in the Online Event Ticketing Market?
5. What market segments do Online Event Ticketing Market cover?
The study looks at the market share, gross margin, net profit, sales, product portfolio, new applications, recent advancements, and other factors of the major players in the global Online Event Ticketing market. It also illuminates the vendor environment, allowing participants to anticipate future competitive actions in the worldwide Online Event Ticketing industry.
Key benefits of buying the report
· The report would help the market leaders and new entrants in the global Online event ticketing market in the following ways:
· The report segments the market into various subsegments, hence it covers the market comprehensively. It provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across applications and regions.
· It helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It also provides information about key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
· It helps stakeholders in understanding their competitors better and gaining more insights to strengthen their positions in the market. The study also presents the positioning of the key players based on their product offerings and business strategiesContact: