The Oral Rehydration Salts market will change significantly
from the previous year. Over the next five years, will register a CAGR in terms
of revenue, and the global market size will reach USD in millions by 2028.
Sodium chloride, glucose, anhydrous, potassium chloride, disodium citrate, and dehydrate make up oral rehydration salts. It is indicated to treat dehydration or the loss of water and dissolved salts from the body, which is most likely caused by diarrhea. It comes in powder, pill, and liquid forms, and is distributed under several brand names around the globe. Oral rehydration salts (ORS) are a water-soluble electrolyte and carbohydrate mixture (in the form of sugar). When you experience dehydration due to gastroenteritis, diarrhea, or vomiting, they’re utilized to replenish the minerals and water your body has lost. Unlike other liquids you could drink to replenish what you’ve lost, the proportion of salts and sugar in an ORS is exactly what your body requires to heal.
IMR offers a comprehensive overview
of Oral rehydration salts are in high demand due to a rise in cases of acute
diarrhea and a growing population of children under the age of five drives the
market for Oral Rehydration Salts Market. The Global Oral Rehydration Salts
Market report provides a holistic evaluation of the market. The report offers a
comprehensive analysis of key segments, trends, drivers, restraints,
competitive landscape, and factors that are playing a substantial role in the
The Major Players in the Oral Rehydration Salts Market Include:
Abbott, Sanofi, Jianas Brothers, Trifecta Pharmaceuticals, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Watson Pharma,FDC Limited,Multichem NZ Ltd,Shanghai Trifecta Pharma,Tianjin Teda Steyuan Pharm,ZouPing YiKang Group
The market has segmented the global Oral Rehydration Salts market on the basis of type, application, and region:
The Oral Rehydration Salts market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
The market is divided into three categories based on application: children, infants, and adults. During the projected period, the Oral Rehydration Salts Market is expected to be dominated by the Children's application. Due to an increase in occurrences of acute diarrhea and an increasing population of children under the age of five, oral rehydration salts are in high demand.
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2028)
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe. COVID-19 protocols range from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, Oral Rehydration Salts Market has experienced slow down growth, the however market is expected to bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
IMR presents a detailed study, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters. Our report on the Oral Rehydration Salts market covers the following areas:
· Oral Rehydration Salts Industry Sizing Analysis
· Oral Rehydration Salts Industry Forecast Analysis
· Oral Rehydration Salts Market Industry Analysis
Reasons to Purchase this Report
· Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
· Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
· Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
· Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
· Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
· Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players