What Pharmaceutical Robots Market Report Will Provide?
As the demand for new drugs and medicines grows, pharmaceutical companies are continuously looking for new ways to increase productivity, leading to an increased reliance on automated equipment and robotics.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=210985096
Robotic systems provide various benefits to pharmaceutical manufacturing such as lesser space utilization, reduced production downtime, no labor turnover, enhanced health and safety, better waste management, increased production flexibility, improved production output and product quality, and lower operating costs. With the growing pharmaceutical industry and the various benefits offered by robotic automation, the adoption of robots is likely to increase in the coming years.
Expected Revenue Growth:
[141 Pages Report] The overall pharmaceutical robotic systems market is expected to grow from USD 64.37 million in 2016 to USD 119.46 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2016 to 2021
The following are the major objectives of the study.
· To describe and forecast the pharmaceutical robotic systems market, in terms of value, by type, application, and region
· To describe and forecast the pharmaceutical robotic systems market, by region–Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (RoW) along with their respective countries
· To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
· To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
· To study the complete value chain of pharmaceutical robotic systems
Major Market Developments
· In 2016, Kawasaki opened a Tokyo Robot Center Showroom in Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan. The new facility offers robotics-related information.
· In 2016, Yaskawa launched the MOTOMAN-MH5BM, a six-axis vertical articulated robot. The robot is ideal for sterile or hygienic environments such as the biomedical field, which includes drug discovery research, pharmaceutical and medical industry, as well as the beverage industry.
· In 2016, FANUC collaborated with NVIDIA (U.S.) to implement Artificial Intelligence on the FANUC Intelligent Edge Link and Drive (FIELD) system. This is aimed to increase robotics productivity and bring new capabilities to automated factories across the globe. Moreover, the advances in artificial intelligence aim to allow robots to watch & learn, and improve its capabilities.
· In 2016, Mitsubishi established two new Factory Automation (“FA”) centers in Italy and South Africa. With this expansion, the company aimed at expanding the FA product support network in Southern Europe and Africa, along with strengthening and accelerating local customer service.
Picking and Packaging
Automation is becoming an increasingly important part of pharmaceutical manufacturing. A robotic system is a type of automation. Robots offer various advantages, such as high efficiency, save workers from hazardous environments and repetitive tasks, reduce training overheads, eliminate human errors, and increase repeatability and reproducibility. The common applications of robots include pick and place operations that often use SCARA robots
Regional Growth Analysis:
The pharmaceutical robotic systems market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to factors such as the increase in domestic industrial robots companies, flourishing pharmaceutical industry, increasing number of conferences and exhibitions, investments and funding in the industrial robots industry, and Japan’s Robot Strategy.