Pharmaceutical robots market in Asia Pacific to reach USD 134 million at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2021 to 2027
2022-06-19 12:07:52 UTC | Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Automation is becoming an increasingly important part of pharmaceutical manufacturing. The many benefits of automation include efficiency, saving workers from hazardous environments or repetitive tasks, reducing training overhead, eliminating human error, increasing repeatability and reproducibility, and in cleanrooms, removing the potential for human contamination. The pharmaceutical robots market in Asia Pacific is likely to register a CAGR of over 13.3% with an incremental growth of USD 71 million during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into pharmaceutical robots market in Asia Pacific. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pharmaceutical robots industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the Asia Pacific market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and country. The Asia Pacific market for pharmaceutical robots can be segmented by product: collaborative robots, traditional robots (articulated robots, scara robots, delta/parallel robots, cartesian robots, other robots). In 2020, the traditional robots segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the pharmaceutical robots market. Pharmaceutical robots market is further segmented by application: inspection of pharmaceutical drugs, laboratory applications, picking and packaging. Based on end user, the pharmaceutical robots market is segmented into: pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, contract research organizations. On the basis of country, the pharmaceutical robots market also can be divided into: Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific.
- collaborative robots
- traditional robots (articulated robots, scara robots, delta/parallel robots, cartesian robots, other robots)
- inspection of pharmaceutical drugs
- laboratory applications
- picking and packaging
By end user:
- pharmaceutical companies
- research laboratories
- contract research organizations
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including ABB Ltd., Denso Corporation, FANUC Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Marchesini Group S.p.A, Seiko Epson Corporation, Universal Robots A/S, Weiss GmbH, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the pharmaceutical robots market in Asia Pacific.
- To classify and forecast the pharmaceutical robots market in Asia Pacific based on product, application, end user, country.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the pharmaceutical robots market in Asia Pacific.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the pharmaceutical robots market in Asia Pacific.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the pharmaceutical robots market in Asia Pacific.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the pharmaceutical robots market in Asia Pacific forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.