Printing inks market to hit USD 17,530 million by 2027, according to Gen Consulting Company
2022-06-29 09:29:25 UTC | Chemicals & Advanced Materials
Printing inks refer to any product manufactured from colorants, binders, solvents and additives. There are solvent-based, waterborne, oleo-resinous or energy-curing (UV or electron beam) systems. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global printing inks market is projected to reach USD 17,530 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 3.1 percent from 2021 to 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global printing inks market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the printing inks industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, process, application, and region. The global market for printing inks can be segmented by type: solvent-based, water-based, oil-based, UV, UV-LED, others. Printing inks market is further segmented by process: lithographic printing, flexographic printing, gravure printing, digital printing, others. Based on application, the printing inks market is segmented into: packaging, commercial & publication, textiles, others. On the basis of region, the printing inks market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- lithographic printing
- flexographic printing
- gravure printing
- digital printing
- commercial & publication
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The global printing inks market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including ALTANA AG , Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co. Ltd, DIC Corporation, Epple Druckfarben AG, Flint Group Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, hubergroup Deutschland GmbH, SAKATA INX CORPORATION, Sanchez, S.A. De C.V., SICPA Holding SA, Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA, T&K TOKA CO., LTD., TOKYO PRINTING INK MFG. CO., LTD., Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd., Wikoff Color Corporation, Yip's Chemical Holdings Limited, Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Read Full Report : https://gen-cons.com/store/global-printing-inks-market
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global printing inks market.
- To classify and forecast the global printing inks market based on type, process, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global printing inks market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global printing inks market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global printing inks market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global printing inks market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.