Sanitaryware market to reach USD 14,948 million at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2028
2022-10-02 03:39:12 UTC | Manufacturing & Construction
Sanitaryware is an umbrella term that refers to sanitary appliances found in the toilets, bathrooms, and kitchen. Traditionally, sanitary wares were manufactured using porcelain. This is a material produced by heating Vitreous china to temperatures above 12000C. It is usually resistant to chemical attack and has a glossy surface making it easy to maintain. However, sanitary appliances are now made from a wide range of materials, including metal, acrylics, glass, and so on. The market for sanitaryware worldwide is expected to reach USD 14,948 million by 2028, recording a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global sanitaryware market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sanitaryware industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, product, end user, and region. The global market for sanitaryware can be segmented by material: ceramic, pressed metal, acrylic plastic and perspex, others. The ceramic segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global sanitaryware market. Sanitaryware market is further segmented by product: toilet sink/water closet, wash basin, pedestal, cistern, others. The toilet sink/water closet segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on end user, the sanitaryware market is segmented into: commercial, non-commercial. Globally, the non-commercial segment made up the largest share of the sanitaryware market. On the basis of region, the sanitaryware market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific was the largest contributor to the global sanitaryware market in 2021.
- pressed metal
- acrylic plastic and perspex
- toilet sink/water closet
- wash basin
By end user:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global sanitaryware market with some of the key players being burgbad AG, CERA Sanitaryware Ltd., Duravit AG, Ferrum S.A., Foshan Lehua Arrow Trading Co., Ltd., Geberit AG, Guangdong Hengjie Sanitary Wares Co., Ltd., Hansa Armaturen GmbH, HSIL Limited, Huida Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd., Jaquar Group, Kohler Co., LAUFEN Bathrooms AG, Lecico Egypt S.A.E., LIXIL Corporation, Masco Corporation, RAK Ceramics P.J.S.C, Roca Sanitario, S.A., Toto Ltd., Villeroy & Boch AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sanitaryware market.
- To classify and forecast the global sanitaryware market based on material, product, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global sanitaryware market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sanitaryware market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sanitaryware market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global sanitaryware market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.