Sebacic acid market in China to rise at 5.1% CAGR till 2027
2022-05-02 11:23:41 UTC | Chemicals & Advanced Materials
Sebacic acid is a naturally occurring dicarboxylic acid with the formula (CH2)8(CO2H)2. It is widely used in the manufacture of Nylon 6-10 and it is also used as a corrosion inhibitor in metalworking fluids and as a complexing agent in greases. Sebacic Acid can also be found in plasticizers, lubricants, hydraulic fluids, cosmetics, and candle manufacturing. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the sebacic acid market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 5.1% each year in the period from 2021 to 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into sebacic acid market in China. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sebacic acid industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the China market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application. The China market for sebacic acid can be segmented by application: plasticizers, personal care and cosmetics, coatings and adhesives, metalworking, textiles.
- personal care and cosmetics
- coatings and adhesives
The sebacic acid market in China is a concentrated industry dominated by only a few players including Hebei Casda Biomaterials Co., Ltd., Hengshui Jinghua Chemical Co., Ltd., Rianlon Kaiya (Hebei) New Material Co., Ltd., Tongliao Xinghe Biotechnology Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the sebacic acid market in China.
- To classify and forecast the sebacic acid market in China based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the sebacic acid market in China.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the sebacic acid market in China.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the sebacic acid market in China.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the sebacic acid market in China forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.