Semiconductor materials market to reach USD 73 billion at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2028
2022-09-27 01:07:16 UTC | Electronics & Semiconductors
Semiconductors are an essential component of electronic devices, enabling advances in communications, computing, healthcare, military systems, transportation, clean energy, and countless other applications. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global semiconductor materials market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 17 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.4% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global semiconductor materials market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the semiconductor materials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for semiconductor materials can be segmented by type: fabrication materials, packaging materials. Semiconductor materials market is further segmented by end user: automotive, consumer electronics, energy and utility, industrial, telecommunication, others. Based on region, the semiconductor materials market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- fabrication materials
- packaging materials
By end user:
- consumer electronics
- energy and utility
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Furthermore, the fabrication materials market has been categorized into electronic gases, photomasks, photoresist ancillaries, process chemicals, silicon, sputtering targets, others. The packaging materials market is further divided into bonding wires, ceramic packages, die-attach materials, encapsulation resins, lead frames, substrates, others.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading semiconductor materials market vendors that include BASF SE, CMC Materials, Inc., DIC Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Indium Corporation, IQE PLC, Kyocera Corporation, LG Chem Ltd., Linde plc, SHOWA DENKO MATERIALS CO., LTD., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Wacker Chemie AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global semiconductor materials market.
- To classify and forecast the global semiconductor materials market based on type, end user, region.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global semiconductor materials market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global semiconductor materials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.