Small launch vehicles market to surpass USD 2,402 million by 2028, attaining a CAGR of 13.7%
2022-09-29 01:54:54 UTC | Aerospace & Defense
A small launch vehicle is a rocket orbital launch vehicle that is capable of lifting up to 2,000 kg (by NASA classification) of payload into low Earth orbit (LEO). Gen Consulting Company predicts the global small launch vehicles market will grow from USD 978 million in 2021 to USD 2,402 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global small launch vehicles market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the small launch vehicles industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the payload, launch platform, service type, propellant, end user, and region. The global market for small launch vehicles can be segmented by payload: payload, 0-500kg, 501kg-2,000kg. Small launch vehicles market is further segmented by launch platform: air, balloon, land, sea. Based on service type, the small launch vehicles market is segmented into: post-launch, pre-launch. On the basis of propellant, the small launch vehicles market also can be divided into: hybrid, liquid, solid. Small launch vehicles market by end user is categorized into: commercial, government, military, non-profit organization, university. The small launch vehicles market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By launch platform:
By service type:
By end user:
- non-profit organization
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The global small launch vehicles market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Arianespace SA, Blue Origin, LLC, China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, IHI AEROSPACE Co., Ltd., Interorbital Systems Corporation (IOS), Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (IAI), Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Spacefleet Ltd., SpaceX (Space Exploration Technologies Corporation), The Boeing Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global small launch vehicles market.
- To classify and forecast the global small launch vehicles market based on payload, launch platform, service type, propellant, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global small launch vehicles market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global small launch vehicles market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global small launch vehicles market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global small launch vehicles market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.