Sodium hexametaphosphate market to rise at 3.8% CAGR till 2027
2022-06-06 15:21:29 UTC | Chemicals & Advanced Materials
Sodium hexametaphosphate (SHMP) is a hexamer of composition (NaPO3)6. It is a food additive used in dairy product, canned milk, packaged egg whites, ice cream, seafood and meat processing. SHMP is also used as a sequestrant and water softening agent and detergents. It is an active ingredient in toothpastes as an anti-staining agent. Further, it is used in building, water treatment and in photographic developing. In addition, it is used as a retarder in dental alginate impression materials and as a thinner for petroleum drilling fluids. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global sodium hexametaphosphate market is estimated to increase at the rate of 3.8% each year in the period from 2021 to 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global sodium hexametaphosphate market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sodium hexametaphosphate industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for sodium hexametaphosphate can be segmented by product: technical grade sodium hexametaphosphate, food grade sodium hexametaphosphate. Sodium hexametaphosphate market is further segmented by application: food & beverages, water treatment, paints & adhesives, textile, ceramic tiles & refractories, chemicals, paper. Based on region, the sodium hexametaphosphate market is segmented into: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America.
- technical grade sodium hexametaphosphate
- food grade sodium hexametaphosphate
- food & beverages
- water treatment
- paints & adhesives
- ceramic tiles & refractories
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The global sodium hexametaphosphate market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited, Chongqing Chuandong Chemical (Group) Co., Ltd., Guizhou Sino-phos Chemical Co., Ltd., Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd., Innophos Holdings, Inc., Israel Chemicals Ltd. (ICL), Jiangyin Chengxing Industrial Group Co., Ltd., Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V., Mianyang Aostar Phosphorus Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Prayon S.A., Shifang Sundia Chemical Industry Limited Company, Sichuan Blue Sword Chemical (Group) Co., Ltd., Sichuan Mianzhu Norwest Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd., TKI Hrastnik, d.d., Xinxiang Huaxing Chemical Co., Ltd., Yichang Kaixiang Chemical Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sodium hexametaphosphate market.
- To classify and forecast the global sodium hexametaphosphate market based on product, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global sodium hexametaphosphate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sodium hexametaphosphate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sodium hexametaphosphate market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global sodium hexametaphosphate market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.