Sodium sulfite market to rise at 3.3% CAGR till 2027
2022-05-30 12:51:36 UTC | Chemicals & Advanced Materials
Sodium sulfite is the inorganic compound with the chemical formula Na₂SO₃. It is primarily used as a food preservative to prevent dried fruit from discoloring. Sodium sulfite is also used to make pulp in the paper industry and used in water treatment and photography. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global sodium sulfite market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period, 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global sodium sulfite market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sodium sulfite industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for sodium sulfite can be segmented by product: food grade sodium sulfite, technical grade sodium sulfite. Sodium sulfite market is further segmented by application: pharmaceuticals, textile & leather, paper & pulp, food, photography, chemical intermediates, water treatment. Based on region, the sodium sulfite market is segmented into: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America.
- food grade sodium sulfite
- technical grade sodium sulfite
- textile & leather
- paper & pulp
- chemical intermediates
- water treatment
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Sodium Sulfite Market, including Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited, Anqing Xinyaling Chemical Co., Ltd., Atul Ltd., BASF SE, Calabrian Corporation (subsidiary of INEOS Group), Esseco USA LLC, Hubei Yuanda Fuchi Pharmaceutical Chemicals Co., Ltd., Hunan Yueyang Sanxiang Chemical Co., Ltd., Hydrite Chemical Co., Jiangxi Xianghong Food Additive Co., Ltd., Kayon Chemicals Co., Ltd., Konan Chemical Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Shenzhou Jiaxin Chemical Co., Ltd., Solvay S.A., Tangshan Huizhong Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Tianjin North Food Co., Ltd., Weifang Kailong Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sodium sulfite market.
- To classify and forecast the global sodium sulfite market based on product, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global sodium sulfite market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sodium sulfite market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sodium sulfite market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global sodium sulfite market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.