to this latest study, the growth in the Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate market
will change significantly from the previous year. Over the next five years, Sodium
Thiosulfate Pentahydrate will register a CAGR in terms of revenue, and the
global market size will reach USD in millions by 2028.
Sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate is a hydrate consisting of sodium thiosulfate with 5 mol eq. of water. It has a role as an antidote to cyanide poisoning, a nephroprotective agent and an antifungal drug. It contains a sodium thiosulfate. Inhalation: May cause upper respiratory tract and mucous membrane irritation. Ingestion: Sodium Thiosulfate is an agent with a low order of toxicity. Ingestion of large doses may cause gastrointestinal irritation disturbances with nausea, vomiting, addominal cramping, diarrhea, metabolic acidosis, and hypernatremia. Sodium thiosulfate, also spelled sodium thiosulphate, is used as a medication to treat cyanide poisoning, pityriasis versicolor, and to decrease side effects from cisplatin. For cyanide poisoning it is often used after the medication sodium nitrite and typically only recommended for severe cases. It is either given by injection into a vein or applied to the skin.
The report also tracks the latest market dynamics, such as driving factors, restraining factors, and industry news like mergers, acquisitions, and investments. Global Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate Market Size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries.
The Global Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate Market Trends, development and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Top key players cited in the report:
Spectrum Chemical Mfg.Corp, Anmol Chemicals, Cosmic Chemicals, Vishnupriya Chemicals Private Limited, FInOrIC, Muby Chemicals, Shakti Chemicals, Vishnupriya Chemicals Pvt. Ltd, Lakshmi Chemical Industries, Nakarai, Akash Purochem Private Limited, Ing. Petr Svec - PENTA, Chaitanya Chemicals
Market has segmented the Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate market on the basis of type, application, and region:
· Purity >99%
The report covers key regions of the global Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate market. This list includes many regions such as:
· North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
· Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
COVID-19 Impact Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate market
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe. COVID-19 protocols ranging from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate Market have experienced slowdown the growth, however market is expected bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
IMR offers a comprehensive overview of the market
through the analysis of key parameters such as revenue, price, competition, and
promotions, as well as the study, synthesis, and summarization of data from
different sources. It analyzes the leading industry drivers and shows numerous
market components. The information offered is thorough, dependable, and the
result of a comprehensive primary and secondary study. IMR market research
reports offer a comprehensive global market as well as an in-depth strategic
sourcing methodology and analysis based on qualitative and quantitative
research to anticipate market growth.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled