Surgical table market to reach USD 1,168 million by 2027 at CAGR 3.5%
2022-06-19 12:06:56 UTC | Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
A surgical table is used for special patient positionings during surgical procedures, the operations, so that the surgeon has good access to the operating site. Sometimes known as a surgical table or operation table, surgical tables provide an elevated surface that supports the patient's body during surgical procedures, stabilizing the patient's position and providing optimal exposure of the surgical field. The global surgical table market was estimated at USD 919 million in 2020 and is expected to hit USD 1,168 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 3.5% from 2021 to 2027 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global surgical table market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the surgical table industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, end user, and region. The global market for surgical table can be segmented by product: general surgery tables, radiolucent operating tables, specialty surgery tables, pediatric operating tables. The general surgery tables segment held the largest share of the global surgical table market in 2020 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Surgical table market is further segmented by technology: powered, non-powered. Based on end user, the surgical table market is segmented into: hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, clinics. On the basis of region, the surgical table market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America.
- general surgery tables
- radiolucent operating tables
- specialty surgery tables
- pediatric operating tables
By end user:
- ambulatory surgical centers
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading surgical table market vendors that include AGA Sanitaetsartikel GmbH, Allengers Medical Systems Ltd., ALVO Medical, BRUMABA GmbH & Co. KG., Getinge AB, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Lojer Oy, Merivaara Corporation, Mizuho OSI, Inc., NUVO Inc., Schaerer Medical AG, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Skytron, LLC, Steris plc, Stryker Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global surgical table market.
- To classify and forecast the global surgical table market based on product, technology, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global surgical table market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global surgical table market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global surgical table market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global surgical table market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.