Vaccine market to reach USD 51,149 million at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2027
2022-07-01 08:39:57 UTC | Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Vaccination is a simple, safe, and effective way of protecting people against harmful diseases before they come into contact with them. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global vaccine market is projected to climb to USD 51,149 million by 2027-end, progressing at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global vaccine market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the vaccine industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the vaccine type, indication, end user, and region. The global market for vaccine can be segmented by vaccine type: recombinant & conjugate vaccines, live attenuated vaccines, inactivated vaccines, toxoid vaccines, others. Vaccine market is further segmented by indication: diphtheria, pertussis, & tetanus (DTP), human papillomavirus (HPV), influenza, measles, mumps, & rubella (MMR), meningococcal disease, pneumococcal disease, rotavirus, others. Based on end user, the vaccine market is segmented into: pediatric, adults. On the basis of region, the vaccine market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By vaccine type:
- recombinant & conjugate vaccines
- live attenuated vaccines
- inactivated vaccines
- toxoid vaccines
- diphtheria, pertussis, & tetanus (DTP)
- human papillomavirus (HPV)
- measles, mumps, & rubella (MMR)
- meningococcal disease
- pneumococcal disease
By end user:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Vaccine Market, including Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca plc, Bavarian Nordic A/S, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson & Johnson (J&J), Merck & Co., Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Read Full Report : https://gen-cons.com/store/global-vaccine-market
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vaccine market.
- To classify and forecast the global vaccine market based on vaccine type, indication, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global vaccine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vaccine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vaccine market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global vaccine market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.