Vegan supplements market to surpass USD 7,726 million by 2027, attaining a CAGR of 5.6%
2022-06-26 01:38:36 UTC | Chemicals & Advanced Materials
Vegan supplements are dietary supplements containing essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that plant-based diets may be missing. It is a great way to prevent becoming deficient in any essential vitamin or mineral which can have serious consequences to overall health and wellbeing. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global vegan supplements market is expected to reach approximately USD 7,726 million, representing a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global vegan supplements market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the vegan supplements industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, form, distribution channel, and region. The global market for vegan supplements can be segmented by product: minerals, vitamins, protein, others. Vegan supplements market is further segmented by form: capsules & tablets, powder, others. Based on distribution channel, the vegan supplements market is segmented into: hypermarket & supermarket, specialty stores, pharmacies & drug stores, online stores. On the basis of region, the vegan supplements market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- capsules & tablets
By distribution channel:
- hypermarket & supermarket
- specialty stores
- pharmacies & drug stores
- online stores
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global vegan supplements market with some of the key players being Danone S.A., Jarrow Formulas, Inc., Kerry Group plc, Kikkoman Corporation, Laura's Original Boston Brownies, Inc. (Bhu Foods), Nestle S.A., NuGo Nutrition, PepsiCo, Inc., Project Healthy Living, Inc. (Aloha Inc.), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Read Full Report : https://gen-cons.com/store/global-vegan-supplements-market
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vegan supplements market.
- To classify and forecast the global vegan supplements market based on product, form, distribution channel, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global vegan supplements market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vegan supplements market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vegan supplements market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global vegan supplements market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.