Veterinary rapid test market to reach USD 1,158 million by 2027 at CAGR 7.7%
2022-06-22 07:47:29 UTC | Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Veterinary rapid tests are easy to perform and quick. These tests are mainly designed for preliminary screening of animals such as cat, dogs, bovine and cattle. The global veterinary rapid test market is likely to register a CAGR of over 7.7% with an incremental growth of USD 416 million during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global veterinary rapid test market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the veterinary rapid test industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, animal type, and region. The global market for veterinary rapid test can be segmented by product: rapid test kits, rapid test readers. The rapid test kits segment held the largest revenue share in 2020. Veterinary rapid test market is further segmented by application: viral infections, bacterial infections, parasitic diseases, allergies, others. Based on animal type, the veterinary rapid test market is segmented into: companion animals, livestock animals. On the basis of region, the veterinary rapid test market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America.
- rapid test kits
- rapid test readers
- viral infections
- bacterial infections
- parasitic diseases
By animal type:
- companion animals
- livestock animals
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global veterinary rapid test market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include BioNote, Inc., Biopanda Reagents Ltd., Fassisi GmbH, Heska Corporation, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH, Swissavans AG, Virbac Corporation, Woodley Equipment Company Ltd, Zoetis Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global veterinary rapid test market.
- To classify and forecast the global veterinary rapid test market based on product, application, animal type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global veterinary rapid test market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global veterinary rapid test market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global veterinary rapid test market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global veterinary rapid test market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.